ORDERING AND PROCESS
Sit down with a nice cup of tea (or glass of Prosecco…) and browse Just A Little Note’s images. You may select a design or shape you love from the gallery, or have a definite idea of what you want and need me to customise it to reflect your colours, theme or style. If you don’t see what you are looking for, let me design it for you!
If you are local to Wetherby in West Yorkshire we can arrange to meet or I can call or Skype you if preferred. You can contact me on +44(0)7949856811 or email email@example.com
A guide to Just A Little Note's prices can be found here.
PLACING AN ORDER
- After your initial enquiry, I will arrange to call you (or meet, if local) to get a detailed idea of what you require from your wedding or event stationery.
- I will then put together a quote including delivery costs for you to review based on your individual requirements.
- Using your brief as a guide, I will create a pdf proof for you to use as a starting point and then I will then work with you to capture the look and feel that you require.
- Though I hope to get your vision pretty quickly my costs do include up to two sets of corrections on top of the original one before any extra costs are incurred.
- Should you wish, I can extend the brief to cover all the elements you require to give you an idea and feel for how the design could work as a suite.
- Once you are completely happy, a final proof to check over will be provided. This is your last chance to check everything is exactly as you want it, before I produce the final files and send it to print.
- Once you are happy with the artwork and emailed me to sign off your copy, your stationery will be sent to print.
- All of Just A Little Note’s stationery is hand finished, ensuring all your invitation sets are supplied made up and ready to send out to your guests.
I always send my designs via a courier service or by Royal Mail Special Delivery. I will confirm a date and delivery address with you before sending though, to ensure someone is there to accept.
- On approval of an order, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required before any design work will begin to secure the booking.
- If you only want a single item – say a Table Plan, the remaining 50% balance will be due once you have approved the final digital PDF proof.
- If you require on-the-day stationery – which is normally finalised and made nearer the date of your wedding, then a payment of 25% of the remaining cost will be due when you approve the last proof of your invitations. The final amount owed will then be due on approval of the digital proofs for your on-the-day stationery.
- Payment is made by bank transfer and details will be supplied with your invoice.